Hi,

well, this is truly beyond my reach. I cannot tell why your results
might be insignificant. Might be due to an error in the analysis,
might be due to a lack of power, or might be just because there is no
effect. I would advise you to get back to your supervisor and ask for
local help.
When you say you have 14 people: is that a single population, or do
you have two groups you want to compare adding up to a total of 14
people? And finally (excuse me for asking): are you sure you know what
dual regression is doing for you?

All the best,
Cornelius

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello Cornelius,
>
> I have gotten only one cluster,...is insignificant....but I only have a
> sample of 14 subjects....what can I do? I have to present my work of Master
> and I would like doing correlations.....
>
> Correlations with FSL or with SPSS?
>
> I am really decepcionated and lost....
>
> Could you help me or give me and advice?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rosalia.
> 2011/7/7 Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]>
>>
>> Hi Cornelius!
>>
>> Done it!!
>>
>> Cluster, mask of results and activation values!! only with corrp data.
>>
>> Thank you very much!
>>
>> Keep in touch, please.
>>
>> Rosalia.
>>
>> 2011/7/7 Cornelius Werner <[log in to unmask]>
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> there might be a typo (oooo vs 0000, for example). Don't copy my exact
>>> term, look inside your directory how the files are called (or get some
>>> local help with someone proficient at shell commands).
>>> Cheers,
>>> Cornelius

>>> --
>>> Dr. med. Cornelius J. Werner