Hi FSL experts,

Im' running FSL-VBM analyses. By following the instructions, I was able to run the first step successfully using fslvbm_1_bet -N. Everything seems right utill I check the "template_GM_4D" image after the 'fslvbm_2_template -n' script using fslview. About half of the brains get wrong orientations. The "_struc_GM_to_T" images of each subject get right orientations. And "_struc_GM_to_T_init" get wrong orientations, same as the corresponding image in "template_GM_4D".

Can anyone give some help ?

Thanks in advance.

Wen Miao
--
State Key Laboratory of Intelligent Control and Management of Complex Systems
Institute of Automation,Chinese Academy of Sciences(CASIA)