Hi - probably the easiest thing to do is to use FLIRT to register them into native diffusion space.
Cheers.

On 28 Jun 2011, at 12:30, Georg Kreske wrote:

Thank you, each subject's wm-hypointensities were extracted from an
aseg volume (in freesurfer) so they are not in the diffusion native
space. What is the best way to register them to TBSS standard space
given these conditions?

Your help is very much appreciated!