Hi FSL experts,

I am comparing (autism and TD) with 12 and 10 subjects respectively. After doing the standard TBSS analysis, I get clusters that survive a certain threshold, Now I want to compare the within-group differences for each group separately. I can understand the logic of comparing the autism group with the standard FA template, but I am puzzled how I can calculate the within-group variation among the TD group, as comparing TD with standard does not make sense to me. My questions are: (1) Which design is most suited to study the within-group variation in this case? and secondly, (2) How do I set up the randomise design and con matrices to compare the within-group activations for the TD group?

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Shantanu Ghosh

--