It took me a few minutes too...the idea is that the atlasquery file is uneditable (it is compiled)...so you want to rename it to atlasquery_bin
Then you create a NEW file and put the text in it that Mark sent.

In the future, when you type atlasquery,your machine will find the text file...the text file loads up the library info and starts the binary file (atlasquery_bin).

Does that make sense?

-Dianne