Hi - you can use the "cluster" command - see previous posts on details.
Cheers

On 22 Jul 2011, at 21:15, shantanu ghosh wrote:

Hi Fsl users,

After getting a nice TFCE output and running randomise, I am trying to generate the output statistics for 2 way ttest between 2 groups - TD and PAT as a text file. Can anyone help me with the commandline for looking at the tfce statistics (x,y,z values, t-stat, cluster size, mean) for all the significant clusters that I can see in FSLView, generated as txt file?

Thanks for the help.

Karuna Chandhoke

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve