Dear Aditya,

The first column is just an arbitrary number assigned to "label" the cluster.
It is done so that the smallest cluster is number 1, the next smallest is
number 2, etc.

The second column is the number of voxels in that cluster.

The third column is the maximum "statistic" value in that cluster.  If the input
was a z-statistic image then it is as it says (Z-MAX), but if the input is something
else (e.g. a p-value or 1-p value image) then the "Z-MAX" is actually the
maximum of whether these input values were.  So "1-p-MAX" is probably the
appropriate thing for your output (as it seems that all values are less than 1
so I assume you have input a 1-p image such as that generated by randomise).
The "Z" for the other columns should be interpreted similarly.

I hope this answers your questions.
All the best,
	Mark