Hi Gwenaelle,

thank you very much for your answer.
My pathological sample is formed by malnourished subjects with anorexia
nervosa. The information in my previous message was partially wrong,
because I have found only a trend towards a decrease in FA, a significant
increase in MD (both L1 and L23) especially in thalamic radiation, fornix,
superior longitudinal fasciculum (more the left).
Now I have run randomise with MO using TBSS, and in the same tracts I have
found a significant decrease in MO (so from linear to planar).

Why did not FA show a significant decrease? is it because in regions of
crossing fibers there can be a difference in degeneration across different
types of fibers (as you hypothesized in your paper on AD/MCI)? how can I
test this or other hypotheses?

Thank you for your help
there are so few examples of the use of MO in the literature!

Angela