Hello,

we are performing a group analysis using MELODIC and we introduced a GLM matrix with an external variable (task performance) in order to perform post-hoc statistics.

We found that our IC of interest is highly correlated with task performance. Thus, which is the best way to quantify the strength of this correlation by obtaining a r value and a scatter plot?

We've thought about putting the Smodes vector into SPSS, but we still don't know if we are really imitating the statistics done within melodic.

Many thanks

Roser