Dear Noam,

Correcting the bias will not fix the distortion.
If you have fieldmaps then you can fix the distortion.
Do you have fieldmaps?

It will probably also help to correct the bias, although this is
difficult to do if the EPI is low-res and has poor anatomical
contrast.  How strong is the bias field?  Is it due to a surface
coil?

It might also be good to try different cost functions.

All the best,
	Mark