Is it better to run TC-ICA once on all the data from both groups?
I think in that way, you can aviod identifying that which components in one group is comparable to which components in another group.
This is my understanding.

Con

发件人: Subscribe FSL Brainiac
发送时间: 2011-06-30  17:00:02
收件人: FSL
抄送:
主题: [FSL] Comparing 2 groups - RSN

Hi,
I have resting state data for two groups - Group A (40 subjects, 6 mins, TR=2) and Group B (30 subjects, 8 mins, TR=1.5). I want to compare the two groups using ICA. Is this possible?? My understanding is to run Temporal concatenation ICA on each of the groups separately. Then identify components of interests to follow with DR.
1. Is my understanding correct? Is it possible to do it in this way?
2. Does the difference in total number of volumes and TR between groups affect the comparison? If yes whats the best way to account for it?
Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Thanks,
Brian