I have got good results with Melodic FSL for my two group, although it is a
small sample (14)....but, I suspect about the age is a very strong variable
I would take into account because, althought I don't find statistical
differences between the two groups....the main group (n=10) is younger than
the smoller group (n=4) and I think there aren't no differences because of
the size of the two samples. So, I have thouhgt about covariate for age with
melodic.

I have introduced a GLM with 3 contrasts....but...I am doing something wrong
because it appears a message of warning about my matrix design....I am not
sure if the problem is in the matrix of contrast itself or because I have
introduced the age directly in the third EVs.

I have been reading about GLM in FSL web but there must be something I have
missed or not understood well.

Maybe the question is too basic, but I am naive, sorry.

Could anyone help me?

1 (group one)
2 (group two)
3 (age)

Contrasts Matrix:
Contrast 1:     1  -1  2
Contrast 2:   -1  1  -2
Contrast 3:    2  1  -1

For Events in the third columm I write the age directly...maybe this is the
problem?
Many thanks for advance.

Rosalia.