I fear you're right, Doug. Doesn't capitalism need these very crises to reinvent and reproduce itself? On another pessimistic note, the end of neo-liberalism has been frequently announced, but we're still waiting for it to happen ...

Best,
Henry

--
Film-Philosophy
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to