From: Evidence based health (EBH) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ash Paul
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EBM Anecdote: Today's NEJM

Dear Hilda,
There is a very good 2010 Swiss introductory article in the Journal of German Policy Studies which resonates a lot with what you have written:
Evidenced-Based Policy: A Concept in Geographical and Substantive Expansion, by Frey and Lederman
http://www.spaef.com/file.php?id=1225
Regards,

Ash
Dr Ash Paul