And reported on rubbish radio all day today, with typical right-wing comments.  However, there were also some interesting comments about how bad native English speakers are at language learning.  Nothing (that I heard) about the ESOL campaign, though.

I am having a new roof here in my home/office.  This means that I am subjected to rubbish radio, very loudly all day long,   It is unbearable!

Best wishes,

Julie