And reported on rubbish radio all day today, with typical right-wing
comments.  However, there were also some interesting comments about how bad
native English speakers are at language learning.  Nothing (that I heard)
about the ESOL campaign, though.

I am having a new roof here in my home/office.  This means that I am
subjected to rubbish radio, very loudly all day long,   It is unbearable!

Best wishes,

Julie

--
Julie Furnivall
47 Hart Hill Lane

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm
To contact the list owner, send an email to