Forwarded from www.migrationyorkshire.org.uk
James
_____

REFUGEE OF THE YEAR AWARDS

Refugee of the Year Awards

Nominate your ‘Refugee of the Year’! This is an annual award which
recognises the contribution of refugees to the Yorkshire and Humber region,
focusing on the extraordinary individuals who embody this in their daily
lives.

This year we have two awards: Refugee of the Year 2011 and Young Refugee of
the Year 2011 (for under 18s). The closing date for nominations is 28th July
2011.

The nomination form is available on our website:
http://www.migrationyorkshire.org.uk/?page=refugeeoftheyear

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm
To contact the list owner, send an email to