Thanks -- and for your text, rec'd in Austria, which really made me
laugh (albeit a bit wryly)!

For no particular reason, I'll forward a photo I just rec'd of the
group I was on retreat with. A very, very nice group of people.

Please let me know if you'll be in London with any time to spare, Nigel.

Warmly, P.

At 07:55 22/07/2011, you wrote:
>I've ordered it now, Patrick!
>VBW
>Nigel

My latest book, Ecological Ethics, is now available from Polity
Press:
<http://www.politybooks.com/book.asp?ref=0745651259>http://www.politybooks.com/book.asp?ref=0745651259

_/|\_