Hi Judy

I am wondering if JobSavvyGrad might be a useful tool for you? It might be able to serve that purpose anyway. It is something that Bedfordshire (Mark Diggle, Head of Careers) are developing with a private company.

Otherwise can’t help - I love the idea of such a diagnostic tool and I think it ought to be an app on a smart phone to fit in with Gen Y

Best wishes

Ruth

Ruth Lawton

University Teaching Fellow for Employability

Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching

Birmingham City University

0121 331 5126

http://www2.bcu.ac.uk/celt/employability-personal-development

http://www2.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof