The disability research group would welcome submissions.

Devva

Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:43:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: AAGeogram <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: How to submit a session for the 2012 annual meeting
You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Association of American Geographers. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
AAG Annual Meeting: Feb. 24-28, 2011
News and updates about the AAG Annual Meeting
Dear Devva Kasnitz ,

The Call for Papers for the AAG 2012 Annual Meeting in New York is underway and we hope you'll consider organizing your own sessions. The tips below will help you get started.

Begin by reading the Call for Papers and session organization instructions at http://www.aag.org/cs/annualmeeting/call_for_papers/organize_a_session to familiarize yourself with the different session types as well as the procedures.

Once you have decided on a session category and have prepared your title and description, you may want to use the Session Collaboration Board to announce your own call for papers. You can also search the submitted abstracts for relevant papers.

Posting a Call for Papers
Follow these steps to announce your call for papers to the Session Collaboration Board: Submitting a Completed Organized Session
Once you have gained enough participants in your session to submit a complete session, follow these steps to submit your completed session to the conference:

Remember, the deadline to submit sessions and abstracts for the 2012 Annual Meeting is September 28, 2011.

We look forward to seeing you in New York!

Sincerely,

Oscar Larson - [log in to unmask]
Association of American Geographers
Statue of Liberty - Close Up
Join Our Mailing List
In This Issue
Abstracts Due Sept. 28
Quick Links
Call for Papers
Annual Meeting
More About Us
Contact Us
Connect with us: Find us on Facebook View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter
Forward to a friend or colleague
[]   []
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
Association of American Geographers | 1710 16th Street NW | Washington | DC | 20009

Contact Information:

Devva Kasnitz, PhD
President, Society for Disability Studies, http://www.disstudies.org/
Devvaco Consulting/New Focus Partnerships
Chair, Disability Research Interest Group, Society for Medical Anthropology
Fellow, Society for Applied Anthropology
Committee on Minority Issues in Anthropology, American Anthropological Association
Listserv Manager, NAPA-OT Interest Group

EMAIL:

Mailing Address:
1614 D St
Eureka, CA 95501