Dear All,

Does anybody know if there are any guidelines on how to make a vle
accessible.

Lots of our learning materials are available on the vle. My colleagues
are currently updating it and we would like to make sure that it is
accessible.

Your help will be appreciated.

Many thanks
Diana

Diana Maniati

Inclusive Practice Manager
University of London International Programmes
Stewart House | 32 Russell Square | London WC1B 5DN | United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 7664 4824    Web: www.londoninternational.ac.uk
 University of London International Programmes logo

From 1st August 2010, University of London International Programmes is
the new name for the programmes from the External System.
See www.londoninternational.ac.uk/renaming for more news about our name.
The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales and a
charity registered in Scotland (Reg.no.SCO41194).