Hi Everyone, I hope you are all well.

As you may of heard in the news during the last few days,
the Government is intending to abolish lower rate Disability Living Allowance
and significantly cut the higher rate allowance which will have an enormous
and highly negative affect on the lives of many, many disabled people living in
our country.

The Disability Alliance is working extremely hard in
representing the views of over 200 disability organisations and
thousands more
disabled people to ensure the Government listens to our
concerns and is fully aware of the true nature of the impact these planned cuts
would have.

As part of this work, the Disability Alliance are asking
everyone to pledge their support and give their views towards these plans so
they can begin legal action to make the Government listen and take note of what
disabled people, their friends, colleagues, carers and supporters are
saying.

Please click here http://www.theinspirationsconsultancy.co.uk/ to complete a quick survey from the Disability Alliance to
show your support.   I've completed the survey myself and it really does
only take 1 minute to do.

It is so important that disabled
people are heard and listened too before any changes to the DLA are implemented.  Please
circulate this to everyone you know
and encourage them to complete the survey too, let's ensure our voices are loud
and clear !!

Remember you can receive regular information and updates by
following me on Twitter (@inspconsultancy)
or LinkedIn
(Becki Cullen).

Thanks for your time.

Becki Cullen  M.A B.Sc (Hons)
Managing Director
The Inspirations Consultancy

Read my latest blog post 'Helloooo MP Philip Davies' commenting on recent suggestions the disabled people should be able to work for less than the minimum wage

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 07795 235243
Website: www.theinspirationsconsultancy.co.uk
Twitter: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn: Becki Cullen

Developing Inspiration… Inspiring Development…
Training to Empower, Enlighten and Inspire