Hi Simon

He might be referring to lists that he ran in June 2010. I remember asking for some additional detail and it wasn't an easy request to comply with as he had run a lot of the information by making manual adjustments to the reports. If he didn't get many responses at the time I guess he didn't think it was worth the time that it took. Not sure if he ran them for all HEIs but based on something that he said I know that he did them for at least 60 institutions. I think that the email came in to our generic DDS address.

Regards

Kevin