Post: Learner Support Advisers

Ref: 3BSWB1

Salary: £25,101 to £29,099 (Grade 6)

Closing Date: 14 July 2011

Following a review and restructure of our services to students, and with a new Dean of Students in place, we are seeking to appoint 3 part-time (0.5) Learner Support Advisers to work within Student Development and Wellbeing. These post holders will
support provision and lead in the delivery of a service for students with learning support needs from application through to graduation.

Applicants should have a relevant professional qualification and have considerable professional experience in a learner support role in an education setting.

The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience of assessing the needs of students with learner support needs, providing support and/or making appropriate referrals to additional sources of support, as well as having been proactive in developing and promoting learner support services.

For an informal and confidential discussion please contact:

Dr Penny Haughan

Dean of Students

For an application form and further details:

tel: 00 44 (0)151 291 3661 (24 hrs)

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

http://www.hope.ac.uk/vacancies/