Please note the news items published on the DCMI Web site yesterday:

Online registration for DC-2011 opens on 5 July 2011

2011-07-04, The online registration for DC-2011 is about to open. Early-bird discount is available until 21 August 2011. Please note that capacity is limited to 187 participants. We will accept registration on a first-come, first-serve basis, so we recommend that you register as early as possible!

Infocom Corporation renews DCMI Platinum Partnership

2011-07-04, DCMI is very pleased to announce that Infocom Corporation of Japan has renewed its Platinum Partnership status until 30 June 2012. Please see the Platinum Partner page for more details. The DCMI Partnership Program is open for all companies and organizations that want to support DCMI financially to continue its work to the benefit of the global audience.