Ben,

You might want to try Water Aid...Have been to a couple of events where
they have been speakers and they always stress they look out for diferent
skillsets.

http://www.wateraid.org/uk/get_involved/default.asp

Regards,

Jon Coleman
www.findmaps.co.uk

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:55:40 +0100, Ben Crowther
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I was affected by the drought issue in Africa today on the TV and Radio
> and, being a child of live aid, I though a long hard think about the
water
> sampling I was doing (Today) and I know I do a reasonable job as a
CL-CLO

> Warning
>
> Please note that whilst this e-mail and any attachments originate from
> Calderdale MBC,
> the views expressed may not necessarily represent the views of
Calderdale