Your response just jogged my memory. At least most of the diagonal peaks I
have are from the 15N NOESY, and I think all are from "Make Assigned
Restraints". IIRC, most or all of the ones that have crept through have
other assignments in the indirect dimension in addition to the autopeak
assignment, for example the i+1 amide shift is (nearly) the same and I
assigned it because that NOE "should" be there. Of course, any
quantification of that contribution would be meaningless... In fact, now
that I think about it more, I get a restraint that only has the secondary
contribution(s), ignores the same resonance, and then has a horribly
skewed intensity. I suppose there could be a filter to exclude (or at
least flag) these, but not as a high priority.

So it looks like the feature is there and probably working as expected.
I'll be making a new set of restraints sometime in the next week and I'll
let you know if I get anything unexpected based on your description. I do
have the button checked in the "Shift Match Restraints" tab.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew Fowler                 | University of Iowa
Associate Director                | B291 Carver Biomedical Research