It's possible I'm missing something here, but is there any way under make distance restraints to exclude diagonal/auto peaks? If not, can this be a feature request for v.3 (and I'll deal with them manually for now)? I can't imagine it would be very hard to exclude a peak if it satisfies the condition shift 1 = shift 2 (± tolerance), although the special case of 4D 13C-13C NOESY would require comparing a second pair of shifts.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew Fowler                 | University of Iowa
Associate Director                | B291 Carver Biomedical Research Building