Hello Seema,
  I believe this error occurs because ARP/wARP has not been setup within the startup file for the shell that you are using. For instance, if you use bash (the default under most Linux distributions) you need to add the following line to the .bashrc file in your home directory:

source /path/to/arpwarp/arpwarp_setup.bash

If this doesn't fix the problem, or my instructions are unclear, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Saul Hazledine