I only managed to get it working using zsh.
All other shells were giving me errors.

Ciao
R.

On 15 Jul 2011, at 10:40, Sebastiano Pasqualato wrote:

Hi all,
has anybody managed to have hkl2map running on an intel-based Mac?

I have downloaded and installed the shelx programs, which I have aliased in my .bashrc, and will run from the command line.
I also have downloaded and aliased the 'wish hkl2map-0.2-dist' command, that does open hkl2map windows.

However, when type hkl2map, I get this:

<Screen shot 2011-07-15 at 11.39.22 AM.png>

Any ideas on how to solve the problem?
Thanks a lot in advance,
best,

Sebastiano Pasqualato, PhD
Crystallography Unit
IFOM-IEO Campus
Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via Adamello, 16
20139 - Milano
Italy

tel +39 02 9437 5172
fax +39 02 9437 5990

Roberto Steiner, PhD
Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics Group Leader
King's College London

Room 3.10A
New Hunt's House
Guy's Campus