Dear All,
Thank you so much.
Because the data quality is not so good (P1 space group, Rmerge 0.19, redundancy 3.9). I would like to try all the methods one by one to see which is better for my case.
Thanks again.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Soisson, Stephen M <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Seconding David's suggestion, I have had this issue on several occasions and I would highly recommend using SHARP.  In my experience, SHARP does a superior job handling this type of data.

Best of luck-

Steve

From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Veesler
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 9:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] how to combine the experimental phase and molecular replacement phase

Hi Jiamu,
to complete the Juergen answer, that's true that the MR-SAD approach is very powerful and can definitely help in your case. You can use Sharp and add the information from your partial molecular replacement solution encoded as HL coefficients and do a MR-SAD phasing.
Here is the procedure http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/manual/chapter4.html#ExternalPhaseInformation
Cheers
David