Hi Jiamu,
to complete the Juergen answer, that's true that the MR-SAD approach is very powerful and can definitely help in your case. You can use Sharp and add the information from your partial molecular replacement solution encoded as HL coefficients and do a MR-SAD phasing.
Here is the procedure http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/manual/chapter4.html#ExternalPhaseInformation
Cheers
David

Le 12 juil. 2011 à 18:08, Jiamu Du a écrit :

> Dear All,
> I am now working on a low resolution phase determination (around 3.3 A with Se anomalous signal around 3.8 A).
> I can find the Se site and get the phase, but the density map is not so good.
> Some part of the protein (about 1/3) has a homologue model which is also can be found using Phaser. The homologue region has a good map while other region only show a poor map.
> I think the combination of experimental phase and MR phase might improve the map. Is there anybody can help find which program can work on this?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Jiamu Du, Ph.D.
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow