Hi Jiamu,

this program can do it:

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reciprocal_space_arrays.htm

Let me know if you have questions and we can discuss it (off-list).

Pavel.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Jiamu Du <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,
I am now working on a low resolution phase determination (around 3.3 A with Se anomalous signal around 3.8 A).
I can find the Se site and get the phase, but the density map is not so good.
Some part of the protein (about 1/3) has a homologue model which is also can be found using Phaser. The homologue region has a good map while other region only show a poor map.
I think the combination of experimental phase and MR phase might improve the map. Is there anybody can help find which program can work on this?

Thanks.
--
Jiamu Du, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow