Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:18:48 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] peptide docking
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Rex,
   The protein I'm working on has a defined substrate-binding cleft. I have a model for the apo form but not the substrate-bound complex. I'd like to dock a peptide fragment of its binding partner potentailly involved in the interaction (~8 residues ) to this cleft. My question is what are some programs people find reliable for making a sensible model of a peptide ligand with the right stereochemistry. As I don't have much experience with peptide docking, I'd really appreciate people sharing their own experience : )
Thanks.