Dear CAI Qixu

Refmac does an excellent job at low resolution. Many of the features available in version 5.6.x are described in a very recent Refmac paper

Murshudov et al. REFMAC5 for the refinement of macromolecular crystal structures.
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr (2011) vol. 67 (Pt 4) pp. 355-67

Guidelines for Refmac use (including new functions) can be found at http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~garib/refmac/data/refmac_news.html

For example:
Jelly body restraints are controlled by

ridge distance sigma <value>     # Default 0.1
ridge distance dmax <value>      # Default 4.2
ridge atoms <sigma>
ridge bvalue <sigma>

keywords. You will find info on this under Harmonic distance restraints (Ridge regression)

External restraints (distance) are controlled by a syntax like that below:

exte dist first chain A residue   78 atom  O   second chain A residue   82 atom  N   value 3.000 sigma 0.05

More information at under External restraints. As Rob pointed out ProSMART can generate the above type of restraints for you.
Phenix can also provide a list of external distance restraints which can be interpreted by Refmac
phenix.secondary_structure_restraints model.pdb format=refmac

Best wishes
Roberto