Jung-Hoon,

This is a so-called WaReZ request, which could get you banned a lot of webfora. Of course, we are all guilty of it at some occasions. The best way to get an article is to ask the authors, they are allowed give away free copies (depending on the journal I guess). Hooray, for authors who pay open access fees.

Cheers,
Robbie