Subbu,
    Don't forget you crystallization screen can also be used to find a condition that your protein may be happier in ! As you already have setup a  screen of your protein, have a look at  your drops again and see if there are any conditions that are clear. If so, is there a consistent theme in the conditions i.e pH or additive ? I've worked with one protein that behaved similarly and we saw that in drops at pH 5 or below it remained clear. Upon changing the purification procedure to this lower pH we could concentrate the protein up to 40 mg/ml (and got nice crystals) instead of the borderline 2mg/ml we were getting at pH 7.4

Goodluck

Stephen