You don't mention many other details about your stereo setup, so I will asssume you have/plan to get a nVidia 3D Vision setup.

If those are the only 3 choices, I would cross off the Samsung. It is a year older technology, with lower resolution and significant crosstalk. The ASUS and the Alienware are largely equivalent in resolution, screen size, and other specs. The clearest difference is that the ASUS has a glossy screen, rather than the more common anti-glare coating. So if you plan to use it in a room with other equipment and can't dim the lights, it may be more prone to annoying reflections. This is one of those features that some people like and some people hate. I tend toward the hate side.

If you want to expand your list of choices, here is the nVidia page for qualified display devices:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-requirements.html

There are some new options coming out now like the Acer GN245HQ, which has A) LED backlighting and B) the stereo IR emitter built into the monitor. I have not yet seen a clear statement from either nVidia or Acer about Linux compatibility though.