Hi Obayed,

If I understood your question well,
you are looking for something called "secondary structure prediction".

I googled these keywords and found this server:
http://bioinf.cs.ucl.ac.uk/psipred/

You may find other interesting servers on the web and
some literature comparing them.

I think such methods need only the sequence of your
protein to predict its secondary structures.

Hope this helps,
Francois.