It'll depend on your data, but you'd probably be better off using the
inflection (rather than peak) and remote datasets for dispersive
difference maps.  This signal is usually fairly weak to begin with, and
not using the infection datasets weakens it further.

Pete

FWIW - my understanding is that "dispersive" is often used to
distinguish differences in f' from Bijvoet differences (in f'') during
MAD, at least when treating MAD as MIRAS.