Hi Vineet,

I did not used JLIGAND so far, so I cannot explain what happend, but maybe the
quickest solution would be a manual intervention in the cif-files. Type at at
the chirality remark "positiv or negativ" or whatever nomenclature is used and
save it again. I do it sometimes for my ligands when I  genereated the wrong
stereoisomer or the description for the racemate.

Good Luck

Christian