That's interesting and I wish you well.  Although I 'like' archives and archivists, I abandoned FB ages ago when Goldman Sachs invested half a billion dollars in it, a decision confirmed to me when FB took down the pages of protest groups (like UKUncut) during the run-up to a marriage.
DP
http://www.historicalresources.myzen.co.uk
http://www.thehungersite.com
From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary McKenzie [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 July 2011 15:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Shropshire Archives on facebook

Shropshire Archives has taken the plunge onto facebook!

Copy the link below
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shropshire-Archives/125759354176590

or if you are a member please 'like' us (19 likes so far!) or even leave a comment

Please pass on to colleagues, friends and family.

Happy to reciprocate with other services - do let me know if you're on as well.

Regards
Mary McKenzie
County Archivist
Shropshire Archives