*To all Statisticians Without Borders*

*Dear SWB-workers and others*

Thank you to the several who responded to my earlier appeal for help with a
global survey of micro-finance institutions (below).

We could do with advice from someone who has a considerable amount of
experience with SurveyMonkey. Even just a few hours of advice would be
extremely useful.

Is there anybody out there who can assist with this?

*Thank you all.*
*
*
*JOHN BIBBY*

PS: NB: Some of the details below have now moved on.

SIGNOFF allstat