ESA Research Network on Ageing in Europe

Dear RN 1 member,

The programme of the 10th ESA Conference in Geneva is online (see
http://ageing-in-europe.org/Geneva/RN1_Programme.pdf), but please
also visit our homepage for programme updates and latest news.

In Geneva, please come to our Business Meeting at 17.00 on Thursday
8th September. We have to elect our board!

And we are very proud to have Bill Bytheway in Geneva, who has recently
published "Unmasking age: The significance of age for social research".
Please make use of this exceptional opportunity to meet an outstanding
Gerontologist in a  "Meet the Author" session on 8th September from
12.30 - 13.30.

Furthermore, Ricca Edmondson is standing for the Executive Committee,
so please support this opportunity to represent RN 1 in the ESA Executive
Committee by voting for her.

We look forward to meeting you in Lisbon!

Ricca Edmondson, Kathrin Komp & Harald Künemund

RN1 homepage: www.ageing-in-europe.org
Conference Website: www.esa10thconference.com