Dear Members,

The E&D team at MMU are currently seeking any examples of good practice regarding Student Placements - such as adjustments, equality checklists or guidance and training made available to academic staff members; particularly around Religion and Belief, Disability and Pregnancy/Maternity, however all examples are welcomed.  If you have anything you would be happy to share with us please contact E&D Clerical assistant Katherine Wrigglesworth via the following email address: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks

Wendy Kenyon
Equality and Diversity Manager

All Saints Building

6th Floor Room 622
Manchester Metropolitan University
Tel  0161 247 6294
Fax 0161 247 6789

Please let me know if you have any particular needs, so our team can make the necessary arrangements to support your participation with Equality and Diversity activities. Please ensure that where appropriate a hardcopy of this message is made available to staff without access to email.

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "