Hello Ben,

The legislation is more of less as we expected. However the date for publishing information has moved to the 31st January 2012 from December 2011.

I think I will need to do a bit more work on our published information, to include our EIA information, and generally package it into a document, rather like an Equality scheme annual report I think.

Most people that I have met from other HEIs are worried about their first round of objective writing. I would like DMU to host a seminar in September with ECU. Would you be happy for us to do this?

Best wishes

Christine

Dr Christine Nightingale

Equality & Diversity Adviser

DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY

Leicester LE1 9BH

T: +44 (0) 116 2506436

E: [log in to unmask]

W: dmu.ac.uk

S Logo.jpg    AS Logo.JPG    TT Logo.jpg SIO Logo.JPG