Dear all
Following from the e-mail that was posted several days ago regarding pancreatic amylase, I wonder if I can have feedback from you who have used the test in pancreatic transplant patients and if you find any additional benefit in comparison to total amylase and/or lipase in such cases.

Thank you
Soha

Dr Soha Zouwail
Consultant Chemical Pathology
University Hospital of Wales

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk