Dear Mailbase, thanks for your help – I have made contact! Best wishes, Lou

From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Louise Ward
Sent: 21 July 2011 13:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Royal Perth hospital, Australia, contact details

Dear Australian colleagues,

Here in Bedford, UK we have received a request and sample for a patient on holiday.   They have asked for the results to be faxed through to them (Royal Perth hospital).  A fax number has been provided, before I fax through results to a chip shop in Perth I’d be grateful if someone from the hospital could get in touch so that we can confirm the details.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Best wishes, Lou

Louise Ward, Clinical Scientist

PS I hope Bedford was not the only UK location for the holiday!

www.bedfordhospital.nhs.uk

This email is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this email has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/