Hi All,

I would appreciate if I could make informal contact with someone on the Trak implementation currently going on in Lanarkshire, I have just taken up a role in the testing team for the Welsh Trak project and would appreciate any tips from the Scottish implementation team.

Many thanks

Philip

Philip Waters MSc CSci FIBMS
Senior Biomedical Scientist (Quality and IT)
Biochemistry, Royal Gwent Hospital
Aneurin Bevan Health Board
Telephone: 01633 234490
Fax: 01633 234688

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/