Von: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Mohammad Al-Jubouri
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011 10:38
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Hypophosphatasia diagnosis

A 34-year-old man who has had consistently low serum ALP level at 18 IU/L, no specific bone or dental symptom. Is there any further testing that could performed on serum sample to investigate possible hypophosphatasia. If any body is interested, I could send a serum aliquot for further tests.

thanks

Mohammad

Dr. M A Al-Jubouri, MB ChB, MSc, FRCP Edin, FRCPath
Consultant Chemical Pathologist
------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk